Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Bizarre Bazaar

The past Saturday, November 6th, I had a booth at a local arts & crafts fair in Nashville, TN. This took place at the Belle Mead United Methodist Church and the fee for participating was a 20% of the profits destined to the Children's Ministry and Missions of the already mentioned church; always great to help.
I made a couple of sales but, the real gain of such activities is the networking you can do, I met a few very creative ladies, some that use Etsy , and it's great to feel part of a community, one of them e mailed me the info for another small local fair, also got photo tips from a photographer and shared stories of how we are making this handmade life work.
My booth at Bizarre Bazaar

Custom Wedding Bouquet-Guitar Pick Flowers by FlowersThatRock
Peace Sign Kid's  T-shirt by hbmcinteer

No comments:

Post a Comment