Sunday, January 31, 2010

Intro


Hi, my name is Lesly, I'm a fashion and jewelry designer from Mexico and have been focused on the jewelry part for a few years now, though lately I have a craving for fabrics and patterns and look forward to experiment with all that jazz again.

My jewelry is very eclectic, I really enjoy experimenting with sterling silver, which is my favorite material and often my inspiration. I also love color and often add bright stones playing with contrast. My jewelry pieces are one of a kind and handmade, I buy the stones from different artisans and most of them are hand cut. A lot of the silver is reclaimed whether from old jewelry, cutlery, trades and that sort of thing or from old x rays.

I also like traveling (road trips with girlfriends are the best!), eating ice cream with my sister while people watching, cooking, lazy sundays, pinot noir & pinot grigio, a good cheese, beading necklaces with my mom talking about everything, a good book, movies (not necessary good ones, I also enjoy silly ones that require no thinking) good & fun music, DRESSES & shoes,  midnight talks with my boyfriend about the things we will invent, dancing, stargazing, a short nap in the car (while someone else is driving), long walks in comfy shoes, daisies, chocolate, getting my hair cut, colors at sunrise, looking at old photos, watching t.v. with grandma, bright colors...






No comments:

Post a Comment