Monday, August 26, 2013

Mark's Birthday

Last week Mark and I celebrated our birthdays, mine is August 18 and his is on the 20th which makes for a nice long celebration.

I like giving gifts and feel like I'm pretty good at it, finding that thing that is going to bring a smile and warm fuzzy feeling to the receiver, except when it comes to Mark! he is practical and brainy and seriously prefers a good hug than any other token I have been able to come up with so far, however, he really appreciates my creativity and the cards I make for him, the silly drawings I come up with give him the warm fuzzy feeling I aim for when giving a gift. This year I had just finished an introductory class in Adobe Illustrator and came up with this koala card, he loves it!




I still have a long way to mastering Illustrator, but I am excited about the possibilities of a new creative tool in my belt.

Happy monday!
LeslyQ

No comments:

Post a Comment